£12.50 to £13.45 Per Hour
Flexible hours, weekly pay, holiday pay
Job Role: Senior Care Assistant
We are pleased to be recruiting for Senior Care Assistants for our Private Sector Client in Lisburn. We are looking for experienced Senior Care Assistants that can work a shift pattern in line with their current staff.
• Registered with NISCC or willing to register
• Mandatory training completed within the last 12 months or willingness to do inhouse training
• Must complete Enhanced Access NI check
• 6 months previous experience working within the healthcare sector
• Medication trained and competent in administrating medication
:• To provide care for adults over the age of 18 who have brain injury, physical, sensory or neurological disability.
• Carry out all personal care tasks are carried in line with the needs of the service users
• Provide support, direction and supervision to the team members and act as a role model at all times.
• Ensure staff provide support that follows individuals’ care plans and daily support plans.
If you think you meet the criteria, please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office on 02895211111 for more information and how to register for this role.