£12.74 to £20.38 Per Hour
MPA are currently seeking to recruit Senior Care Assistants on behalf of our client based in the Coleraine area. This position will be based in a Supported Living Setting and have an immediate start available. The role of the Senior Care Assistant will be both varied and rewarding. The ideal candidates will be able to work as part of a team.
- Carrying out medication administration
- Personal care
- Supervisions of support teams
- Supporting the Unit Manager with developing and implementing support plans and audits
- Coaching and mentoring of current staff, inducting and training of new starters and shift planning.
- At least 1 years’ experience working within a similar role
- Professional qualification in Nursing/Social Work or NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
- Experience working within a Senior Care Assistant role
- Willingness to complete medication training
- Ability to complete paperwork and update care plan notes
- Previous medication training done within the last year
- Pay Rate: £12.74-£20.38 depending on shift
- Flexible working hours to suit you
- Weekly pay
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest. Please contact Sarah Wall on +44 (0)28 7035 7035 or send an up to date CV to email@example.com to speak further about this opportunity.
To help MPA Recruitment find you the perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information. This means your details will be entered into MPA Recruitment’s database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities. By applying, you're confirming you're happy for us to do that.