Job Role: Security Officer
MPA are proud to be working alongside one of the longest established and well-known security providers in the Retail industry. Our clients include of the best-known high-street fashion and multiple grocery brand names.
We are currently recruiting for Full-Time and Part Time Security Officers, to join our expanding team, working at various, well-known stores, in Belfast City centre.
The successful candidates should be able to demonstrate a high level of professionalism and excellent customer service skills, as this role demands strong conflict resolution skills and a professional approach to dealing with all security related issues, as your actions will be a reflection of the clients’ core values.
Hours of Work: 37.5 hours per week (Between Mon - Sun)
Pay Rate: £9 Per Hour
What the role entails:
- Monitor Access and Egress of staff and visitors to site
- Remain vigilant for threats including theft always and to help where necessary
- Ensure safety of the staff and visitors of the site always
- Adhere with company policy and comply with all relevant legislations and legal requirements
- Keep in line with social distancing measures
Candidates will have:
· SIA License
· Professional Appearance and a pride in how they present themselves
· Strong report writing skills
- An ability to work as part of the store team in all aspects of loss prevention
- A friendly and pleasant manner
If you think you meet the criteria, please submit your CV to Jamie.Winchester@mparecruitment.co.uk or call our office on 02895211111 for more information and how to register for this role.