MPA Recruitment been retained by a leading Digital Health organisation to recruit a Security Analyst to join their growing team. This role has fully remote options. You will be joining an organisation that has grown significantly in recent years to become a leader within the Digital Health sector by bringing much-needed innovation to the stagnant health care industry. Their mission is to help people live healthier, happier lives every day.
To thrive in this role, you are someone who works well in teams and enjoys collaborating.
As part of the Security Engineering team, you will have the opportunity to contribute to all their security processes and controls to help mature its security and privacy by design initiatives.
The Security Engineering team ensures that customer data remains safe, no matter where it needs to go to serve the business’ needs. We build tools and processes to make the easy path secure ensuring developers can be confident they’re building secure systems that protect our customer data.
In this role you will:
· Develop and mature the security and privacy by design program
· Support other teams with customer questions about security
· Perform reviews on our current and future vendors to identify security risks in their processes
· Play an active role in our SOC2 Type 2 evidence gathering and audits
· Write documentation and policies that help internal and external stakeholders better understand how to protect data
· Take part in our vulnerability remediation program
· Perform log reviews and raise any anomalies to the rest of the team for further investigation
· Take part in our incident management process
· Implement tools and processes that allow you to spend time on the things that need your attention the most
· BA or BS Degree in Information Security, Cyber Security, Computer Science or commensurate experience
· You have at least 2 years of experience in a similar position
· You can explain the difference between threat, impact and risk to business stakeholders
· You have SOC2 or similar experience working security in an audited environment
· Experience with SAST/DAST/SCA is a plus!
To find out more about this position please send an up to date resume to email@example.com