IT & Digital
MPA Recruitment has been appointed by a leading Design and Digital Marketing agency based on the North Coast of Northern Ireland to source a Search Engine Marketing Executive to join their team. Our client is a highly motivated team with specialised knowledge in online e-commerce solutions, digital marketing, videography, UX/UI and graphic design. They are fully committed to providing a unique and quality experience to their clients.
As a Search Engine Marketing Executive your role will be to promote both our client and their customers online visibility. The role involves working with clients to develop PPC and SEO Strategies across a variety of fields.
You will have a key role in working as part of a multi-disciplinary project team with the motivation to champion your role. You will report directly to the company director within this role.
- Working on multiple PPC Accounts
- SEO Best Practices and keeping up to date with Google Search Algorithm Changes
- Google Shopping Feed experience
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Leadership skills including the ability to work independently
- Experience in other PPC Channels such as Bing
- WordPress Experience
- Agency experience
- Google Tag Manager Experience
- Strong Copywriting Skills
- Current full UK driving licence.
- SEM Rush Experience
- Hubspot Experience
- Linkedin Advertising Experience
- Twitter Advertising Experience
- A Relaxed Working Environment
- Regular Team Outings
- Cafe on Site
Working hours Monday to Friday 9.30am – 4.30pm
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest. Please contact Andrew McSparran, Executive Search Consultant at MPA Recruitment on +44 (0)28 7136 0070 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
To help MPA Recruitment find you the perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information. This means your details will be entered into MPA Recruitment’s database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities. By applying, you're confirming you're happy for us to do that.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence