up to £13 Per Hour
MPA Recruitment are working in partnership with their public sector client to recruit a Scale 6 Personal Assistant for a full-time position, temporary in the Lisburn area.
Duties and responsibilities:
Office Management & Administrative Support for Executive Directors
- To provide an effective and flexible Personal Assistant service and administrative support function to support Executive Directors in the discharge of their role.
- To provide an effective telephone, diary and time management service for Executive Directors including the timely preparation and provision of associated papers and the prioritisation of requirements.
- To co-ordinate organisation of appointments, project meetings and regular meetings to include venues and hospitality.
- To provide a ‘Strictly Confidential’ secretarial service to Executive Directors and Senior Managers, facilitating a range of internal/external meetings including the production of agenda, minutes, action plans and reports.
- To monitor, prioritise and follow-up on email and other correspondence to ensure all matters are dealt with in a timely manner.
- To collate confidential paperwork and associated correspondence, maintaining electronic and hardcopy filing systems as appropriate.
- To manage individual and contribute to team workloads whilst maintaining standards of accuracy and timeliness when faced with deadlines and/or changing priorities.
- To develop and maintain effective administrative systems to facilitate the instant retrieval of key documentation/information.
- To prepare and design a range of reporting formats to support governance activities related to projects and programmes.
- To provide administrative support to Executive Directors and Senior Managers undertaking investigations including but not limited to fraud, discipline and grievance.
- To support Executive Directors and Senior Managers in project research.
- To develop and maintain effective working relationships with key stakeholders internal and external) to ensure that key information can be sourced quickly and deadlines met.
Applicants must provide evidence by the closing date for application that they have:
- 5 GCSEs at Grade C or above (or equivalent) including English Language.
- RSA Stage III word processing or equivalent.
- At least 1 years’ experience as a personal assistant working directly to Executive and/or Non-Executive Directors.
- Experience using MS packages including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access.
- excellent planning and organisational skills.
- ability to work under pressure of multiple deadlines.
- strong interpersonal and influencing skills.
- ability to develop and maintain productive working relationships.
- deliver high quality work with excellent attention to detail.
- a strong customer orientation.
- Possess a current driving licence or have access to a form of transport that will permit the candidate to meet the requirements of the post in full.
- Have worked as a personal assistant within a public sector body.
- RSA Stage III Audio Typing.
- Private & Executive Secretary’s Diploma or equivalent third level qualification.
36.25 hours per week
£13.12 per hour
Full job description can be received upon registration.
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest. Please contact Fiona O’Kane at MPA Recruitment on +44 (0)28 952 111 11 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.