up to £1,035 Per Hour
MPA Recruitment are working in partnership with their public sector client to recruit a Scale 4 HR Administrator for a full-time, temporary position in the Belfast area.
Duties and responsibilities:
- To provide a professional and confidential administrative service for all aspects of the Human Resources function in accordance with the HR policy framework, HR best practice and Data Protection legislation. This includes support for Resourcing, Business Partnering and Equality & Legal units.
- To produce a range of general correspondence and ensure electronic and paper records are filed accurately and on a timely basis.
- To ensure electronic systems, databases and spreadsheets used by HR (for example Pharos MIS, Peodysy) are maintained accurately and on a timely basis.
- To ensure equality monitoring information is accurately and confidentially maintained.
- To ensure all computerised and manual employee records are up to date and accurate and to liaise with Establishment Office, Payroll and IT regarding changes.
- To carry out a wide range of generalist HR duties including calculating and administering annual leave, administering probationary and induction processes, co-ordinating work experience, administering mail etc.
- To attend meetings and participate in training relevant to the work of HR generally and Employee Services in particular.
- To produce minutes of meetings as required.
- To produce reports and statistics as required by management, committees and external agencies e.g. equality monitoring returns, employment surveys and any other relevant reports.
- To provide guidance and support to managers in employee services issues, including clarifying terms and conditions.
- To set up and assist as required with arrangements for HR related events e.g. equality and inclusion days in the community.
1.Possess at least 5 GCSEs at Grade C or above, or equivalent, to include English and Maths, and
Have at least two years’ experience of working in an HR administration function.
- Competent in the use of Windows and other Microsoft applications.
- Can demonstrate:
(a) effective planning, organisation, prioritising skills and attention to detail;
(b) effective communication skills (both oral and written) and the ability to provide timely and accurate information
- Experience meeting the needs of both internal and external customers.
- Possess a full, current UK driving licence or have access to a form of transport which will enable the post holder to fulfil the full requirements of the post in full
- Have experience of working in an HR administration function within a large, multi-site, multi-disciplinary organisation.
2.Be working towards CIPD membership
Have experience of working within local government or the public sector
Full job description can be received upon registration.
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest. Please contact Fiona O’Kane at MPA Recruitment on +44 (0)28 952 111 11 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.