FIELD SALES REP
NEGOTIABLE BASIC SALARY + BONUS + VEHICLE
Our client, based in Derry City in the North-West of NI, are a well-established supplier to the retail, wholesale, catering and hospitality sectors.
They have enjoyed consistent growth in their market share and are now looking to appoint an experienced Business Development Manager for their quality range of food products.
This role involves Key Account Management, building on strong existing customer relations, and developing new business in line with company structures.
The successful applicant will be directly responsible to the Head of Commercial Operations.
A degree in Marketing or Business studies is desirable, though not essential.
Previous food sales experience is essential and we are particularly interested in candidates with contacts and connections in the retail, wholesale, catering and hospitality sectors within Northern Ireland.
- Strong presentation skills, Strategic thinking, analytical, organisational and interpersonal skills with sufficient market industry links to boost sales for the company
- The ideal candidate will be comfortable dealing with - Business owners, managers, chefs and key personnel and will possess the ability to build rapport resulting in positive trading relationships with key customers.
- This position will suit a self-motivated professional self-starter who has the ability to identify new sales opportunities and maximise potential as presented.
- You will be target driven with excellent timekeeping and organisational skills, a proactive problem solver that can prioritise the key tasks.
- A competent and confident sales-person, an effective objection handler, thinking outside the box, with the drive to ensure high levels of customer service.
- Must possess an ability to understand varied product ranges, their benefits and reasons to purchase.
- A working knowledge of Microsoft office applications is required to include MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Previous demonstrable experience in Sales Account Management and the profitable development of a Sales Territory would be advantageous.
For more information, please contact Marc Doorish on 02871 360070 or click on APPLY NOW to submit your CV.