Construction & Engineering
MPA Recruitment has been appointed by a leading organization in Qatar to recruit a Risk Manager specialising in the construction of major road and infrastructure projects.
This position shall primarily provide Risk Management support to the Senior / Project Controls Manager in terms of delivery of a Project(s). Draft, review or recommend any engineering related documents as required. Provide progress reports as and when required. Attendance at relevant meetings
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure and review risk management compliance related to Projects
- Competently deliver any technical project control / risk management requirements
- Arrange planning workshops / meetings to discuss and assist Contractors / Consultants to close their risk / planning / project control issues
- Prepare risk assessment and mitigation plans
- Assist with the development and the implementation of the Risk Management process as defined in the Project Risk Management Plan
- Maintain and populate the IRMS (Integrated Risk Management System) database with risk related information
- Assist in the production of the risk reporting documents
- Assist in the building of the quantitative risk models to be developed on schedule
- Participate upon Senior Projects Control Manager request to attend the risk meetings organized on the project
Qualifications & Requirements
- University degree from a recognised university in an appropriate field such as Quantity Surveying, Commercial Management or Construction Management or equivalent
- Evidence of suitable professional qualification PMI-RMP or equivalent is preferable
- Minimum of 10 years post graduate experience with experience in major infrastructure projects or programmes; preference will be given to roads, aviation, structures or rail related experience
- Demonstrable track record in the delivery of large multidisciplinary projects
- In-depth knowledge of project controls / risk management procedures
- Project Risk Management knowledge and understanding
- Technically proficient in all aspects of project controls / risk management such as QRA’s to manage Programme and Project(s) schedule & cost outturns, risk workshops, planning, analysis and managing risk processes
You will receive a very attractive tax-free salary and family status package.
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest. Please contact Conall Anderson at MPA Recruitment on +44 (0)28 7136 0070 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
To help MPA Recruitment find you the perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information. This means your details will be entered into MPA Recruitment’s database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities. By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.