MPA Recruitment, on behalf of our Housing Association client has been appointed to recruit a Risk Manager for our client.
Your New Role
This Exciting post will give the right candidate the opportunity to Co-ordinate implementation of risk management within the Company.
· Regularly review and assess, (under the direction of the Board, Audit and Risk Assurance Committee and the Chief Executive) the risk management strategy and strategic and operational risk registers for the Company.
· Embed risk management into all activities and ensure regulatory compliance and effective risk management is maintained.
· Provide training, support and advice in regard to risk management.
· Ensure key risks are reflected in strategies and the performance management framework.
· Ensure external reporting in regard to the management of risk and assurance is completed and in line with best practice.
· Administer the Internal Audit programme liaising with auditors in regard to the programme and recommendations, arranging reviews, circulating audit reports and obtaining management responses.
· Lead (under the direction of the Board and Chief Executive) the review, maintenance and application of the Group's governance requirements.
· 2-3 years' experience working in the area of risk management.
· Previous experience working with members of the senior management team.
· Proven previous experience of project management.
· Demonstrate ability to compile reports.
· IT literate with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
This is not a opportunity to be missed, to apply please send an updated copy of your CV to Nuala.firstname.lastname@example.org or call Nuala/Brenda in the strictest of confidence to discuss further and/or request a full Job Description/Specification on 02871360070