Job Role: - Revalidation & Trainee Professional Development Executive Officer
MPA are currently recruiting on behalf of our client for Revalidation & Trainee Professional Development Executive Officer.
To provide administrative support for revalidation (appraisal) and professional development and events within the Northern Ireland Deanery.
This role is supported by another Administrative Officer and Executive Officer.
Location: - Belfast
Hours of Work: - 37.5 Hours (Mon- Fri)
Salary: - £10.40
What the role entails:
Contribute to client by supporting the ICT service in a way that embraces the vision and meets and delivers the strategic objectives of:
- Provide administrative support for the ENGAGE Quality Improvement programme for junior doctors in their final year of training.
- Provide administrative support for the ADEPT Clinical Leadership Fellows Programme for junior doctors.
- Provide administrative support for the organisation and delivery of all events to include:
- Welcome Event for Foundation, GP, Hospital Specialty and Dentistry Trainees New to NI
- Clinical Education Day
- Annual Trainee Research Day (in collaboration with QUB and Ulster Medical Society)
- Provide administrative support for the Revalidation process (appraisal) for junior doctors. This includes gathering and collating appraisal documentation / evidence for review, and liaising with training teams for our client .
- Support the Cross Departmental Education Management Team, and to undertake any other duties as directed by the Manager.
- Create and maintain effective links with staff at all levels, internal and external, locally and nationally.
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with specific stakeholders, for example, Associate Deans, Local Education Providers (including Medical Directors, Directors of Medical Education, Clinical and Educational Supervisors and relevant postgraduate staff), Host Organisations for ADEPT Fellows, QUB (Centre for Medical Education) and Ulster Medical Society.
- Ensure all department information is stored and destroyed in accordance with the client’s Records Management & Disposal Policy.
- Assist our client in the promotion of equality of opportunity and good relations, in compliance with Section 75 and Schedule 9 of the Northern Ireland Act 1998.
Qualification and Experience
18 months relevant experience
5 GCSE’s (including GCSE English Language and
GCSE Maths, Grades A* - C)
equivalent qualification to demonstrate literacy and
Hold a current full driving licence which is valid for use in the UK and have access to a car on appointment. This criteria will be waived in the case of applicants whose disability
Prohibits driving but who have access to a form of transport approved by the Organisation which will permit them to carry out the duties of the post.