£16.04 to £25.06 Per Hour
Weekly pay, holiday fund
Residential Social Worker
MPA are currently recruiting for a full time Band 6 Social Worker to join our experienced team in the Magherafelt area. This role is to provide, where possible, an individual planned residential child care resource for families and Children aged 8-18 as part of the overall network of services for children and young. This is an excellent opportunity to develop knowledge and skills in a rapidly growing sector. The pay rate will be £16.04- £25.60 per hour (Depending on shift worked)
- Attend to the personal care of young people, undertake their general supervision and be involved in their educational work and leisure activities within the unit and wider community.
- Take responsibility for the upkeep and maintenance of files, report writing and the communication of information with regard to young people and families in receipt of adolescent support services.
- Participate in shift working including early starts and late finishes, wakening nights along with weekend shifts.
- Act as a key worker/primary worker for young people and undertake work on an individual basis in accordance with co-working as required
- Undertake the role of duty shift co-ordinator as may be required
- Contribute to, and participate in, reviews, case conferences, staff meetings, in-service training, supervision and individual programmes of care for each young person
- Liaise with the key agencies, professional groups/individuals, voluntary organisations and community groups
- Hold a recognised Professional qualification in Social Work or equivalent
- NISCC Registration
- Current full driving licence & access to a car on appointment
- Experience working in a Children’s Residential Home would be an advantage but not essential
- Understanding of CARE model and TCI principles
- Satisfactory enhanced access NI check
- Role is in the Magherafelt area
- Pay £16.04/£25.60 per hour (depending on shift worked)
- Weekly pay
- Holiday allowance
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest. Please contact Clare Brennan on +44 (0)28 7035 7035 or send an up to date CV to email@example.com to speak further about this opportunity.
To help MPA Recruitment find you the perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information. This means your details will be entered into MPA Recruitment’s database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities. By applying, you're confirming you're happy for us to do that.