£22.50 to £27.50 Per Hour
Are you a Nurse looking a change in surroundings?
This could be the opportunity you have been waiting for!
MPA are currently recruiting Band 5 nurses within various sites across the Trust and elsewhere.
We are dedicated to assisting you in your career move and we recognise the significance of understanding your background and motivation so we can match your skills to the ideal post for you.
You will be assigned a specialist Consultant who will look after all of your needs, not only during registration process, but also once you have started working, to ensure that all of your needs are met.
As a preferred supplier for the top Health & Social Care Client across Northern Ireland, MPA provides Band 5 Nurses to various hospitals for various shifts including half days, long days, night duties and weekends, working around your availability.
We are also contracted with many Healthcare suppliers across Northern Ireland to help deliver care and support to patients within various settings such as Nursing homes, residential care and hospitals.
Responsibilities and Duties
Provide additional help in providing emotional support.Maintain confidentiality at all times.Professional telephone manner & personal contact.Assist colleagues in providing residents personal hygiene needs and assistance with dressing, toileting, eating, feeding etc.Participate in activities with residents as and when required.Helping with personal care such as showering and dressing.Monitoring health E.g. - Body temperatures or administering medication. Must be able to do clinical observation duties
- The ability to work on your own initiative and prioritise your workload
- Good listening and communication skills
- The ability to understand and follow policies and procedures
- Good writing skills to fill in care plans.
- Must be NMC registered.
- Previous experienceof a least 6 months
Benefits of working for MPA Recruitment
- Attractive rates of pay (up to £27.50 /hour)
- Regular shifts
- Flexible working hours – work hours that suit your lifestyle
- Weekly pay
- Holiday Pay
- 24/7 on call service – our friendly team of consultants are there to help
- Free uniform
- Free yearly training with our experienced Nurse Manager
If you think you fit the role, please call the Belfast office on 02895211111 and ask to speak with the Healthcare team or alternatively please submit your CV and one of our Healthcare Consultants will be in touch.
Salary: £22.50 to £27.50 per hour