Construction & Engineering, Energy
up to £30,000 Per Annum
MPA Recruitment is currently recruiting a Regional Energy Co-ordinator on behalf of one of their leading clients. The key purpose of the role is to manage the development, implementation and delivery of a Cross Border Regional Energy Strategy within the North West.
The candidate will also contribute to the management and formulation of policies and plans for continuous improvements in the efficiency of regions utilisation of energy, the development of renewable energy sources in the region and the development of a regional clean transport strategy.
Identify and source funding opportunities and develop partnerships with stakeholder projects, programmes and initiatives and manage associated budgets
- A degree or equivalent level of qualification in a relevant discipline, e.g. Energy Management, Mechanical/Electrical Services, Project Management, Environmental Management/Science
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in each of the following areas:
- Developing strategies/action plansProject Management
- Stakeholder negotiating skills
- Budget management and/or securing funding
- An understanding of local/national/EU Energy Policy
Any further queries do not hesitate to contact Brenda Roddy 028 7136 0070 or alternatively email Brenda.email@example.com