Administration, HR & Recruitment
£17,000 to £20,000 Per Annum
As a result of our continued growth, MPA Recruitment have a new opportunity for a Recruitment Coordinator to join our established team in our Coleraine branch.
Working on one of our largest accounts this is a challenging role for someone who loves to connect with people, exhibits outstanding organisational skills and professionalism and thrives in a fast paced environment.
• Support the Account Manager and take responsibility for the smooth running of the recruitment administration elements
• Interviewing candidates
• Prioritise work load and ensure you are working to an effective daily plan
• Scheduling staff into temporary client placements
• Manage candidates through recruitment process including screening and compliance testing, referencing interview preparation, feedback, etc.
• Manage new starter administration including contracts, references and scheduling induction training
• Develop ongoing professional relationships with clients and candidates
• Meet and Exceed Set KPI’s set and agreed by yourself and manager
• Update Database with ongoing activity
• Participate in the on call emergency cover offered to all our clients
• Provide cover within the branch supporting all recruitment sectors.
• Office experience with a busy and challenging administration, support role or customer services environment
• Highly process driven and able to take ownership of vital elements within recruitment administration
• Experience working in a Recruitment Agency or Human Resources would be an advantage
• Strong working knowledge of all Microsoft packages
• Effective working within a team
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Excellent organisational skills
• Interest in continuous improvement
• Professional approach towards work
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with excellent attention to detail
• Strong organizational and administrative skills with the ability to prioritise and deliver under pressure
• Resilient and tenacious
• Appetite to learn
• Thrive in fast paced environments
• Commercial awareness
• Ability to pass on knowledge
• Results driven
• Excellent judgement
• Ability to work in a team
This role requires the successful candidate to have a full drivers licence and own transport.
If you are interested in this position, please email your up to date CV to [email protected]