MPA recruitment welcome suitable applications for the role of a trainee Recruitment Consultant within our Healthcare recruitment team, this is an excellent opportunity for a recent graduate or someone looking to gain new skills and experience in the recruitment industry.
Based in our town centre office in Coleraine, the successful candidate will report to the Healthcare recruitment manager, working within a well-established thriving recruitment team and delivering the highest standards in customer care to both our clients and healthcare agency staff.
The main duties and responsibilities of the role:
· Recruitment of healthcare agency staff including candidate sourcing, screening, and interviewing
· Completing all Pre employment checks in accordance with MPA’s Standard operating procedures
· Ensure a suitable pool of candidates are available to fill vacancies and/or bookings
· Respond to client’s requests within the timeframes outlined in company procedures
· Participate in Marketing events including attendance at various recruitment fairs
· Participate in the on-call service, rota based within the team. (This will be additionally paid)
· Strong organisational and multi-tasking skills
· Strong administration skills
· Excellent communication skills
· Excellent Customer care skills
Desirable: Experience of working within the Healthcare sector
· Excellent ongoing training opportunities
· Monthly early finish
· Additional Team incentives
· Type: Fixed Term (12months)
· Salary: £18,000
· Hours of work: Mon-Fri 37.5hrs per week.
To apply for this position please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for further information and a confidential discussion on this post please call Sarah at our Coleraine office on 028 7035 7035.