HR & Recruitment
We are recruiting a Recruitment consultant for a vacant role within our Belfast office. This is an extremely diverse role and requires a sales professional who can work within a fast-paced environment while ensuring exceptional customer service is always maintained. You will be working within a high performing team and focused on building relationships (with business contacts and candidates alike) across a range of clients.
Hours of Work:
- Monday- Friday 8:30am – 5pm or 9am-5:30pm
- Salary Negotiable
What the role entails:
- Matching timesheets to records on our bespoke system for payroll.
- Dealing with pay queries and liaising with the accounts department.
- Placing job adverts and registering temps for roles available to the branch.
- Screening CVs and identifying a perfect match for specific roles.Assisting new registrations with paperwork to clear them for work.
- Booking shifts for the Public and Private Sector.
- Building relationships with clients and candidates.
- Adhere to strict compliance guidelines.
- Experience working in a recruitment role, external or internal.
- Must be able to participate in on call duties 1 week out of 13.
- Be able to work from the office.
- Efficient in Microsoft office packages
This is a fantastic opportunity to get involved with a growing company. We care about our people and their limitless capabilities.
If you think you meet the criteria, please submit your CV to Michael.McAlinden@mparecruitment.co.uk or call our office on 02895211111 for more information and how to register for this role.