Healthcare, HR & Recruitment
Want to work for one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK ?
As a result of our continued growth, MPA Recruitment has a new opportunity for a Recruitment Consultant to join our established healthcare team in Coleraine.
This is a challenging role for someone who loves to connect with people, exhibits outstanding organisational skills and professionalism and thrives in a fast paced environment.
• Conduct basic level pre-screening and arrange interviews.
• Prioritise work load and ensure you are working to an effective daily plan
• Interviewing candidates.
• Scheduling staff into temporary client placements.
• Manage candidates through recruitment process including screening and compliance testing, referencing interview preparation, feedback, etc.
• Manage new starter administration including contracts, profile and scheduling induction training.
• Develop ongoing professional relationships with clients and candidates.
• Meet and Exceed Set KPI’s set and agreed by yourself and manager.
• Update Database with ongoing activity.
• Participate in the on call emergency cover offered to all our clients.
• Provide cover within the branch supporting all recruitment sectors.
• Office experience with a busy and challenging administration, support role or customer services environment.
• Highly process driven and able to take ownership of vital elements within recruitment administration.
• Experience working in a Recruitment Agency or Human Resources would be an advantage
• Strong working knowledge of all Microsoft packages
• Effective working within a team
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Excellent organisational skills
• Interest in continuous improvement
You will receive a competitive salary and full benefits package reflective of your experience.
To hear more or to apply contact Gemma on 028 7035 7035 or apply below