Administration, HR & Recruitment
£17,000 to £20,000 Per Annum
As a result of our continued growth, MPA Recruitment has a new opportunity for a Recruitment Consultant to join our established recruitment team. This is a new role based in our Armagh branch.
• Support the Recruitment Teams and take responsibility for the smooth running of the recruitment administration elements
• Conduct basic level pre-screening and arrange interviews
• Prioritise work load and ensure you are working to an effective daily plan
• Assist with Interviewing candidates
• Scheduling staff into temporary client placements
• Manage candidates through recruitment process including screening and compliance testing, referencing interview preparation, feedback, etc.
• Manage new starter administration including contracts, profile and scheduling induction training
• Develop ongoing professional relationships with clients and candidates
• Meet and Exceed Set KPI’s set and agreed by yourself and manager
• Update Database with ongoing activity
• Participate in the on call emergency cover offered to all our clients
• Provide cover within the branch supporting all recruitment sectors.
• Office experience with a busy and challenging administration, support role or customer services environment
• Highly process driven and able to take ownership of vital elements within recruitment administration
• Experience working in a Recruitment Agency or Human Resources would be an advantage
• Strong working knowledge of all Microsoft packages
• Effective working within a team
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Excellent organisational skills
• Interest in continuous improvement
For more information please contact Ciara Murtagh on 02837537591 or send an up to date CV to [email protected]