Job: Recruitment Consultant
Hours of work: Mon-Fri 37.5hrs per week.
MPA Recruitment welcome suitable applications for the role of a Recruitment Consultant within our Healthcare recruitment team, based in our Head office in Derry city centre.
Reporting to the Healthcare recruitment manager, the successful candidate will work within a well-established thriving recruitment team delivering the highest standards in customer care to both our clients and healthcare agency staff.
The main duties and responsibilities of the role:
- Recruitment of healthcare agency staff including candidate sourcing, screening, and interviewing
- Completing all Pre employment checks in accordance with MPA’s Standard operating procedures
- Ensure a suitable pool of candidates are available to fill vacancies and/or bookings
- Respond to client’s requests within the timeframes outlined in company procedures
- Manage potential business opportunities including leads and referrals and to promote the full healthcare recruitment services offered by the company
- Day to day performance management of healthcare agency staff, proactively seeking feedback on performance, coaching, and supporting staff in their various placements
- Work towards team targets set
- Participate in Marketing events including attendance at various recruitment fairs
- Participate in the on-call service, rota based within the team. (This will be additionally paid)
- Experience working within a recruitment role or busy office environment
- Strong organisational and multi-tasking skills
- Strong administration skills
- Excellent communication skills
Desirable: Experience of working within the Healthcare sector
- Competitive salary and bonus structure
- Excellent ongoing training opportunities
- Monthly early finish and Team incentives
To apply for this position please send your CV to email@example.com
Or for further information and a confidential discussion on this post please call Ciara at our Derry office on 028 71360070