Job Role: Recruitment Consultant
Due to an increase in business we are recruiting a full time Recruitment Consultant for within our Belfast office to focus on our growing general desk. This is an extremely diverse role and requires a sales professional who can work within a fast-paced environment while ensuring exceptional customer service is always maintained. You will be working within a high performing team and focused on building relationships (with business contacts and candidates alike) across a range of clients.
Hours of Work:
· Monday- Friday 8:30am – 5pm or 9am-5:30pm
· Salary Negotiable
What the role entails:
· Placing job adverts and registering temps for roles available to the branch.
· Screening CVs and identifying a perfect match for specific roles.
· Assisting new registrations with paperwork to clear them for work.
· Booking shifts for the Public and Private Sector.
· Building relationships with clients and candidates.
· Adhere to strict compliance guidelines.
· 1 years’ experience working in a recruitment role, external or internal.
· Must be able to participate in on call duties 1 week out of 13.
· Be able to work from the office.
· Efficient in Microsoft office packages
This is a fantastic opportunity to get involved with a growing company. We care about our people and their limitless capabilities.
If you think you meet the criteria, please submit your CV to Michael.McAlinden@mparecruitment.co.uk or call our office on 02895211111 for more information and how to register for this role.