Administration, Construction & Engineering
£18,000 to £23,000 Per Annum
Annual leave entitlement, pension scheme
Duties will include
- Working in busy administration department
- Point of contact for clients and suppliers
- Processing sales orders
- Keeping records up to date
- General administration
- Ongoing checks that the plan still suits based on orders coming through during the day
- Answering phones - sales, price enquiries & taking msgs for management
- Serving customers
- Taking orders
- Communicating between drivers and our concrete plant
- Misc duties inc filing, accepting deliveries, checking diesel levels and ordering, taking payments.
The ideal candidate
- Capable of working under pressure
- Previous Admin expereince
- Good communication skills
- Strong multi task is essential
- Previous sales expereince.
You may also be interested in...
MPA are working in partnership with a reputable Housing Association to appoint a Part Time Finance Officer to join their team in Ballymoney. The postholder will assist in a range of payroll duties to ensure the provision of a payroll function to all departments throughout the Ass...
Salary: £22,000 to £23,000 Per Annum Sector: Finance & Accounting, Administration Contract Type: Permanent Town/City: Ballymoney
An exciting new job opportunity has become available for a career driven, forward thinking, customer focused candidate. MPA Recruitment are working in partnership with one of the leading telecommunications company to recruit a Sales Advisor to become part of their team based i...
Salary: £20,000 Per Annum Sector: Administration, Retail, Sales Contract Type: Full time Town/City: Omagh/Enniskillen
MPA Recruitment has been appointed by a leading property development company in the Derry-Londonderry to source an experienced Architect. This role will be suited to an architect who is confident in both commercial and residential projects.
Salary: Competitive Sector: Construction & Engineering, Industrial, Property Contract Type: Full time Town/City: Derry-Londonderry
MPA are recruiting for an experienced Administrative Assistant to work in a busy Coleraine office for a temporary placement of 3 months. Main duties will include: Word processing documents for email and posting Updating & maintaining customer records Proof reading docum...
Salary: £8.50 to £9 Per Hour Sector: Administration Contract Type: Full time Town/City: Coleraine
MPA are delighted to be working in partnership with a local Wealth Management firm to recruit an Administrative Assistant to support the Pensions and Investments team. This is a superb opportunity for an enthusiastic and open-minded individual to join a flexible and supportive te...
Salary: £18,000 to £22,000 Per Annum Sector: Finance & Accounting, Administration Contract Type: Permanent Town/City: Portrush