Administration, Construction & Engineering
£18,000 to £23,000 Per Annum
Annual leave entitlement, pension scheme
Duties will include
- Working in busy administration department
- Point of contact for clients and suppliers
- Processing sales orders
- Keeping records up to date
- General administration
- Ongoing checks that the plan still suits based on orders coming through during the day
- Answering phones - sales, price enquiries & taking msgs for management
- Serving customers
- Taking orders
- Communicating between drivers and our concrete plant
- Misc duties inc filing, accepting deliveries, checking diesel levels and ordering, taking payments.
The ideal candidate
- Capable of working under pressure
- Previous Admin expereince
- Good communication skills
- Strong multi task is essential
- Previous sales expereince.
You may also be interested in...
MPA are delighted to be working in partnership with a well-established Engineering firm to source a number of Welders/Fabricators to join their busy team in the wider Coleraine area. This is a perfect
Salary: Competitive Sector: Construction & Engineering Contract Type: Permanent Town/City: Coleraine
MPA Recruitment has been appointed by a leading Engineering firm to source an Electrical Engineer to join their team. This is a significant organisation which is a true success story in the North West
Salary: Competitive Sector: Construction & Engineering Contract Type: Permanent Town/City: Burnfoot
• Control and manage switchboard • Receive works order and upload onto software system “Simplicity for Business” • Allocate works order to contractors • Ensure clear communication with workforce, customers, line management, office support staff, subcontractors and third party ...
Salary: £17,500 to £18,500 Per Annum Sector: Construction & Engineering, Administration Contract Type: Temporary Town/City: Omagh
Full time Corporate Comms Advisor (37.5 hours)
Salary: Competitive Sector: Administration, Marketing Contract Type: Contract Town/City: Lisburn
MPA are currently recruiting for a full-time Field Coordinator/Doorstep Supervisor based in Coleraine. Our client is a leading debt recovery agency, working on behalf of major blue-chip lenders, high street banks and utility companies. Due to their continued success, an opportuni...
Salary: £17,000 to £19,000 Per Annum Sector: Administration Contract Type: Full time Town/City: Coleraine