Administration, Construction & Engineering
£18,000 to £23,000 Per Annum
Annual leave entitlement, pension scheme
Duties will include
- Working in busy administration department
- Point of contact for clients and suppliers
- Processing sales orders
- Keeping records up to date
- General administration
- Ongoing checks that the plan still suits based on orders coming through during the day
- Answering phones - sales, price enquiries & taking msgs for management
- Serving customers
- Taking orders
- Communicating between drivers and our concrete plant
- Misc duties inc filing, accepting deliveries, checking diesel levels and ordering, taking payments.
The ideal candidate
- Capable of working under pressure
- Previous Admin expereince
- Good communication skills
- Strong multi task is essential
- Previous sales expereince.
You may also be interested in...
MPA are working in partnership with a busy medical practice to source a Temporary Receptionist to cover Maternity on a part-time basis, up to 25 hours per week. Reporting to the Practice Manager, you
Salary: Competitive Sector: Administration Contract Type: Temporary Town/City: Coleraine
MPA Recruitment has been appointed by a highly successful Engineering Group to source a General Manager to oversee their Low Voltage Factory in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. This is an exciting opportunity to
Salary: Competitive Sector: Construction & Engineering Contract Type: Permanent Town/City: Riyadh
MPA are recruiting for an experienced Accounts Administrator to join a busy Accounts Department for a full-time permanent position in Coleraine.
Salary: £18,000 to £22,000 Per Annum Sector: Finance & Accounting, Administration Contract Type: Permanent Town/City: Coleraine
MPA Recruitment has been appointed by a dynamic and versatile construction company, who have vast experience in the many different areas of the construction industry. This is a great opportunity to wo
Salary: Competitive Sector: Construction & Engineering Contract Type: Permanent Town/City: Derry
MPA has been appointed by their private client to source a full-time, permanent Procurement Officer in the Belfast area. This is an excellent opportunity to work in a forward-thinking, progressive company with lots of opportunity for growth. Roles/Responsibilities: Co-o...
Salary: £21,848 Per Annum Sector: Finance & Accounting, Administration, HR & Recruitment Contract Type: Permanent Town/City: Belfast