Administration, Construction & Engineering
£18,000 to £23,000 Per Annum
Annual leave entitlement, pension scheme
Duties will include
- Working in busy administration department
- Point of contact for clients and suppliers
- Processing sales orders
- Keeping records up to date
- General administration
- Ongoing checks that the plan still suits based on orders coming through during the day
- Answering phones - sales, price enquiries & taking msgs for management
- Serving customers
- Taking orders
- Communicating between drivers and our concrete plant
- Misc duties inc filing, accepting deliveries, checking diesel levels and ordering, taking payments.
The ideal candidate
- Capable of working under pressure
- Previous Admin expereince
- Good communication skills
- Strong multi task is essential
- Previous sales expereince.
You may also be interested in...
MPA Recruitment are working in partnership with their client to recruit for a Refurb Technician. The post is Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm, 40 hours per week (Overtime and weekends as required) Requirements: Competent working with electrical equipment. Must have the ability...
Salary: £9.50 to £10.50 Per Hour Sector: Construction & Engineering Contract Type: Contract Town/City: Omagh
MPA Recruitment has been appointed by a highly successful Engineering Group to source a Procurement Officer for their Low Voltage Panel Factory in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. This is an exciting opportunity
Salary: Competitive Sector: Construction & Engineering Contract Type: Permanent Town/City: Riyadh
MPA Recruitment are working in partnership with their public sector client to recruit a Scale 2 Waste Management Operative for a full-time, temporary position in the Crumlin area. Duties and respon
Salary: Competitive Sector: Administration Contract Type: Temporary Town/City: Lisburn
MPA Recruitment are working in partnership with their well established client to recruit for a Practice Coordinator outside the Omagh area due to growth and expansion of their business. This is an exciting opportunity for an energetic, self motivated person who is looking to w...
Salary: £18,000 to £19,000 Per Annum Sector: Administration, HR & Recruitment, Sales Contract Type: Full time Town/City: Omagh, Fintona
MPA Recruitment are working in partnership with their public sector client to recruit a Lecturer in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning for a full-time position in the Lisburn area. Responsibilities
Salary: Competitive Sector: Administration Contract Type: Permanent Town/City: Lisburn