£12.74 to £20.38 Per Annum
MPA are currently recruiting for a general band 5 Radiographer on behalf of our client based in the Coleraine area. The position will have an immediate start available and will be based in a hospital setting. The successful candidate will assist in the provision of a high quality and effective diagnostic imaging and personalised service.
- Undertake Radiographic and Imaging examinations as required.
- Ensure that Radiation Protection Rules are applied at all times and to be familiar with and obey Ionising Radiations Regulations (N.I.) 2000 and Ionising Radiation (Medical Exposure) Regulations (N.I.) 2000 and observe Departmental local rules and protocols concerning ionising radiation.
- Take part in routine daily inspection of equipment and quality assurance procedures, reporting any deficiencies or malfunction to the appropriate manager.
- Keep up-to-date with current techniques and developments in Radiographic and Imaging procedures. Endeavour to achieve a high standard of image quality by;
- Following exposure charts accurately.
- Checking images thoroughly and following assessment guidelines, where appropriate.
- Seeking advice from more senior staff when necessary
- To take responsibility for his/her own professional development in the role, in accordance with Continual Professional Development (CPD) requirements.
- BSc (HONS) Diagnostic Radiography & Imaging (or equivalent)
- Access NI Clearance
- HPCP Registered
- Experience in an acute, busy hospital setting
- Pay £12.74 - £20.38 per hour (depending on shifts worked)
- Weekly pay
- Holiday allowance
- Working hours Monday-Friday 8.30am-5pm (weekend/night working may be required)
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest. Please contact Sarah Wall on +44 (0)28 7035 7035 or send an up to date CV to email@example.com to speak further about this opportunity.
To help MPA Recruitment find you the perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information. This means your details will be entered into MPA Recruitment’s database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities. By applying, you're confirming you're happy for us to do that.