QS LM 1112
Construction & Engineering
£25,000 to £35,000 Per Annum
MPA Recruitment Ltd are delighted to be working with an established manufacturing business based in Dungiven.
Due to being awarded some substantial contracts, a new position has been created for an experienced Quantity Surveyor to join the team.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Work with management to Prepare tender documents, contracts, budgets, bills of quantities and other documentation
- Attending pre-contract meetings and negotiate rates and prices
- Set up project controls to monitor the commercial aspects of the project,
- Report weekly on the commercial aspects of each project, highlighting any commercial risks to the program as appropriate.
- Identify commercial risks, and implement strategies to mitigate those risks
- Price/forecast the cost of the different materials needed for the project
- Track changes and adjust budget projections accordinglyMeasure and value the work delivered
The successful candidate will have a good standard of education and some Quantity Surveying experience in either the construction or manufacutring industry.
You will be rewarded with a salary of between £25k-£35k per annum depending on experience.
For further information, contact Leanne on 028 71360070 or to apply forward your CV to [email protected]