MPA Bangor are currently recruiting for a fulltime permanent Quality Monitoring officer based in Newtownards. This is fantastic opportunity with a company who promote within and encourage their staff to reach their full potential. Continuous training and support will be provided.
The ideal candidate will be an efficient, organised and experienced Quality officer. The role of the quality officer is to join the team to support the branch with compliance, ensuring the staff are providing the appropriate level of care in line with current risk assessments and care plans.
- To complete Monthly audits on the homecare reports books and medication administration records.
- From the audits that are carried out they will be responsible for taking appropriate follow up actions which may involve completing one to one supervision, team meetings and investigations.
- To work with the medication officers to ensure that RAG reviews are completed in line with company policy and procedures.
- To work with the FCS in arranging risk assessment reviews.
- To liaise with other professionals as required. (GP’s, pharmacists, and social worker/care managers)
- Actively work to increase the quality-of-care support services.
- To support the office team as required with day-to-day duties.
What the company offers-
•Salary - £19,000 + Benefits
•Ongoing Training and support
If you think you meet the criteria, please submit your CV to Stacey.firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office on 02895211111 for more information and how to register for this role.