£28,000 to £32,000 Per Annum
- Ensure all areas of the quality system are completed on a daily basis and to address any non-compliance that may arise.
- Conduct the External Audits with the General Manager as and when they arise.
- Close out any non-conformance from External Audits to ensure the company maintains the current “AA” Grade.
- Have a very hand on approach to ensure all areas of the quality systems are being met.
- Carry out training on an on-going basis in relation to quality policies and procedures.
- Check the quality of the products on a daily basis against product specification.Maintain the company’s Hazard and Risk Management System.
- Carry out Internal Audits as per the established schedule and ensure any non-conformances are closed out.
- Ensure the company is kept up to date with changes in legislation in relation to packaging materials and materials in contact with food.
- Ensure the company’s traceability processes are maintained at all times by carrying out testing on an on-going basis.
- Close out customer complaints and to compile a trend analysis of the same making recommendations for improvement.
- Ensure the site is meeting the Quality Site Standards at all times.
- Compile reports and conduct Management Review Meetings on a regular basis and follow through on all action points to be completed.
- Any other duties as may be required to fulfill the needs of the post.
- Site green with respect to Customer standards
- BRC grade AAISO9001 achieve and sustain
- ISO14001 achieve and sustain
- Site Technical KPIs in line with targets
- Complaints in line with customer targetsRobust complaints reduction plan – with clear objectives and monitoring
- Develop clear KPI’s and roll out / trickle down across the site
- Work with the GM to drive a culture of excellence and best practice
- 3rd level qualification in relevant discipline
- 3-5 years Quality management experience within an FMCG manufacturing environment
- Customer facing experience ideally within an FMCG environment
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, negotiation, and organisational skills.Team leadership qualities
- Initiative, self-motivated, well organised and assertiveLogical approach, excellent problem solving and decision-making skills
- Working knowledge of BRC standard, HACCP, Food Legislation, and Food Hygiene
- Driving license as visits to supplier and customer sites may be necessary
Training, project management and coaching skills
To find out more about this role please call Lee Anne on 028 37 537591 or click Apply Now