QS LM 2006
Construction & Engineering
£25,000 to £35,000 Per Annum
Applicants should have a minimum of 2-3 years experience as well as an undergraduate degree accredited by the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) in quantity surveying, commercial management or a related construction subject.
The job is primarily office based in Limavady, with site visits required for large projects based throughout Europe.
1. Preparing tender and contract documents.
2. Cost analysis of projects.
3. Assessing financial risks, value management and cost control.
4. Allocating work to subcontractors and controlling payments.
5. Preparing cost reports on projects.
6. Compiling estimates for large refurbishment projects.
7. Controlling estimate procedure from initial enquiry to submission.
8. Communicating with clients.
9. Tracking onsite costs and variations.
10. Value engineering when procuring resources.
11. Surveying projects to gather information for tender submissions
You will be responsible for the delivery of estimates and proposals on a range of fit out projects across Ireland, UK and Europe worth up to £5m.
Applicants will be expected to manage projects efficiently and report price variations effectively.
Required Skills -
1. A methodical way of thinking with a practical and logical mind-set.
2. Problem solving with an innovative approach.
3. Strong numeracy and financial management skills.
4. An ability to read drawings and using CAD software.
5. Negotiation and team work skills and the ability to motivate
6. A knowledge of marine and construction technology, materials, and business.