MPA are seeking an experienced Property Manager to manage a portfolio of estate and residential properties for a full-time permanent position in Coleraine. The successful candidate will have strong administrative skills and possess the ability to communicate effectively with relevant stakeholders at a range of different levels. A background in property lettings is essential.
- Liaise with contractors, tenants and insurance companies in relation to claims and managing client accounts
- Preparing accounts, budgets and setting service charges
- Compiling reports and project managing work schedules for contractors
- Liaising with Government bodies and Charities
- Organising funding and arranging for any adaptations to be carried out
- Negotiating and tendering contracts
- Regular site inspections
- Tendering for new business and acquiring new developments
- Dealing with maintenance & repair queries
- Preparation of and processing of inventories
- Check in and check outs of properties up on new lettings and end of lease
- Rent increases and reviews, following up with tenants on rent arrears
- Scheduling and processing lease renewals and repairs
- Administering tenancy deposit disputes
If you are interested in this role please contact Danielle at MPA Coleraine on 028 7035 7035 for a confidential chat.