Finance & Accounting
£16.04 to £24.06 Per Annum
Job Role: Project Team Leader (Implementation and Design Specialist)
As a contracted supplier to our public sector client, we are looking to recruit a Project Team Leader (Implementation and Design Specialist). This role ranges from day-to-day maintenance to the design and implementation of major systems.
The Postholder will work on current eHealth projects, such as the Northern Ireland Electronic Care Record project. They may also be part of other current and future short- or long-term project teams, either directly delivering operational services or working with commercial providers to implement projects.
- Band 6 – £16.04 - £24.06per hour, Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm
- Belfast City Centre
What the role entails:
- Analyse user requirements and facilitate the design, implementation, development, documentation and support of complex ICT solutions.Work with software suppliers in the development and implementation of solutions.
- Lead in the testing and review of products and solutions.
- Research and monitor ICT developments and were appropriate make recommendations for the introduction service improvements. This may include new technologies or systems to support and enhance service delivery
- Engage in personal and professional development to maintain a high level of Knowledge of ICT technologies and methodologies
- Present ICT Systems and Services related information to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Take responsibility for a team of staff and maintain good relationships and morale amongst those reporting to him/her.
- Experience of general ledger, PPM system, income management, purchasing processes, documenting financial processes, capital expenditure.
- A university degree in a computer science related discipline or equivalent recognised ICT professional qualification AND 2 years recent relevant experience*
- An HND in a computer science related discipline or equivalent recognised ICT qualification AND 3 years recent relevant experience
- 5 years recent relevant experienceHold a current full driving licence which is valid for use in the UK and have access to a car on appointment.
If you think you meet the criteria, please submit your CV to Michael.McAlinden@mparecruitment.co.uk or call our office on 02895211111 for more information and how to register for this role.