Construction & Engineering
MPA Recruitment has been appointed by a leading construction company to recruit a Project Quantity Surveyor to join their team in Sligo. This role will be site based where you will be working on a multi-million project.
You will be liaising closely with the Site Manager on a day to day basis to ensure all cost issues relating to the project are managed successfully, including monitoring contract costs against actual costs. You will review, monitor and update the Construction Programme in conjunction with the Site Manager to ensure all orders are placed in a timely manner. As well as this you will prepare and issue tender enquiry packages to Sub-contractors & Suppliers including subsequent analysis and evaluation of quotations received.
Other duties will include:
• Chairing negotiation meetings with Sub-contractors, agreeing terms and placing orders for the various work packages
• Assessment and agreement of Sub-contract valuations, variations & final accounts
• Attend and participate at Site Progress meetings chaired by Design Team
• Chairing of Technical meetings attended by Design Team, Sub-contractors and Suppliers
• Evaluation, submission and agreement of monthly Valuations
• Management of Change Orders and Final Account
• On-site remeasurements, etc
You will hold a degree in Quantity Surveying with 3+ years Quantity Surveying experience along with a full clean driving licence.
You will receive a competitive salary depending on your experience.
To hear more about this role or to apply please contact Leanne McQue on 028 7136 0070 or send an upto CV to [email protected]