Construction & Engineering
MPA are recruiting a Site based Project Quantity Surveyor for a large construction company in Donegal.
It is essential that you are Degree Qualified with over three years’ experience as a Quantity Surveyor who has excellent interpersonal skills, oral communication skills and very strong written skills. You will be required to work in part of a team so excellent team working abilities is an absolute necessity, with a Full Clean Driving License.
As a Site Based Project Quantity Surveyor you will be responsible for the cost management of a multimillion pound project.
You will be expected to
- Liaise closely with the Site Manager daily to ensure that project costs are managed successfully, including contract costs against actual costs.
- Review, monitor and update the Construction Programme alongside the Site Manager to ensure the orders are placed in a timely manner.
- Prepare and issue tender enquiry packages to suppliers and subcontractors including subsequent analysis and evaluation of quotations received.
- Chair negotiation meetings with Sub contractors and agree terms and place orders for various work packages.
- Assess and agree Sub contract valuations, variations of final accounts
- .Attend and participate at Site meetings chaired by the Design team.Chair Technical meetings with Design team, Sub contractors and suppliers.
- Evaluate, submit and agree monthly Valuations.
- Manage the change orders and final account.
Salary is dependent on experience and comes with excellent working benefits.
To apply or hear more please contact Eoghain on 07803 766474 or 028 7136 0070.