Global leader Natural Materials and Waste Repurposing
MPA has been retained by a global leader in Waste Repurposing & Natural Materials Processing Solutions. We are recruiting a Project Manager based out of their Texas office . For over 30 years this organisation has supplied over 2000 successful projects and boasts a global team of 650 across 5 continents.This is a unique opportunity as they grow their US business and for the individual to have ownership and influence in this young and growing team.
We're looking for a proactive and hands-on professional to oversee large-scale projects, ensuring alignment within our clients framework and best practices, while maintaining exceptional communication with our customers.
The role involves serving as the primary customer contact for assigned regional projects, ensuring contractual compliance, and managing project budgets, costs, and variations. Effective communication with internal and external stakeholders is vital, along with reporting project-related issues and contingencies to the Head of Operations regularly.
· Always ensure full compliance to the company and our customers’ health & safety requirements within the region ensuring you and those you work alongside get ‘Home Safe Every Day’.
· Ensure compliance with the companies continuous improvement culture 'Do It Right'.
· To operate in line with the Project Management framework ensuring that allocated projects are delivered within the agreed scope, plan, budget, and time milestones.
· To maintain current working knowledge of project management best practice.
· To expedite project tasks against planned timescales within each function ensuring adequate resource is assigned to meet target delivery milestones.
· Close out final project ‘snags’ or outstanding works in a prompt and efficient manner.
· Look to continually improve process and product quality to better meet and set customer and market expectations.
· To assume single and trusted point of Customer contact for all assigned regional projects.
· To ensure awareness and compliance with all contractual arrangements for each assigned project, meeting with the Business Development Manager and Customer as required to clarify any points.
Timeline & Budget Management
· Ensure all target project deliverables are communicated and reinforced to all relevant business functions.
· Ensure extensions of time are submitted where required and feasible.
· Manage project costs against planned budgetary milestones taking corrective action when necessary and ensuring the finance team are aware of any changes in forecast margins.
· Upsell and manage variation opportunities and ensure all non-planned costs are covered by a variation order where possible.
· Take full ownership of managing staged payment release within each project.
Communications & Reporting:
· Communicate consistently to ensure both internal and external stakeholders are informed of project progress and issues and ensure all parties are aware of their requirements.
· To identify, track, monitor and communicate project-related issues, scope changes, variances and contingencies that may arise during the implementation of a project and report this regularly to the Head of Operations.
To find out more about this opportunity please send an up to date resume to firstname.lastname@example.org