PM LM 0905
Construction & Engineering
MPA Recruitment are seeking an experienced Project Manager for our client, an established and successful manufacturing company based in Dungiven.
This is a newly created role and will involve taking overall control of significant projects based across the UK.
You will have a proven track record in project managing at a senior level preferably within the construction industry.
Main aspects of the role:
- Manage and ensure the smooth running of key projects, supplying aluminium windows and doors to prestige clients in the UK, greater London area.
- Day to day co-ordination with the Operations team to ensure all goods are manufactured in accordance with pre-planned manufacturing schedules and in accordance with Master Programmes.
- Manage & co-ordinate customer care (After Sales Department) in relation to these projects. Whilst customer care staff log all reported issues, you will be responsible for organising materials and labour to efficiently deal with such reported issues. This will involve liaising with our Installation Manager or Fitting Sub Contractor, firstly to determine the cause of the issue, and secondly to resolve the matter effectively.
- Oversee the entire despatch/delivery-to-site function, communicating with the Site Management Team to keep them informed and advised on all delivery/logistical issues.
- Assist in the recruitment, performance appraisal and development of all staff involved in your projects.
- Manage relationships with approved installers/ Fitters on site.
- Attend regular Site Progress Meetings in the UK, to ensure that projects stay on track and that the company meets all its delivery commitments.
- Review existing procedures and work practices and develop effective solutions to deliver a consistently high-quality service to the client.
This role is primarily office/factory based but will involve occasional travel to site in London, to attend progress meetings, pre-contract site meetings and to oversee general performance of fitters.
For further information or to apply contact Leanne, [email protected]