PE LM 0905
Construction & Engineering
MPA Recruitment are working alongside a substantial employer in the North West to recruit both Mechanical and Electrical Project Engineers.
Reporting to the Project Engineering Team Leader these positions present an excellent opportunity for qualified professionals with design engineering and project management skills.
Full remit of the post will encompass the following duties:-
- Preparation of detailed design drawings and documentation in line with specification requirements
- Commercial control of key projects including budgets and variations.
- Liaison with key customers, sub contractors and suppliers, including site surveys and meetings.
- Material management / procurement.
- Project commercial controls including variations and pay applications.
- Preparation of design drawings and documentation.
Essential Qualifications & Experience
Proven exposure and track record as follows;
- Proven experience in a related position / comparable role involving exposure to design engineering and managing multiple ongoing projects
- HND or BEng Degree in Electrical Engineering/ Mechancial Enginering
- Project management skills / Budget / Costings
- Aptitude for problem solving
- An adaptability to respond to a fast moving business environment
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
For further information and to apply contact Leanne, [email protected]