Job Title: Project Administrative Support
MPA are currently recruiting x6 Project Administrative Support personnel on behalf of our client, who is one of the leading authorities of regulating in the public sector. Our client is the statutory, independent body that regulates and inspects the quality and availability of Northern Ireland’s health services across the region.
Our client registers and inspects a wide range of independent and statutory health and social care services.
We work to provide assurance on the quality of services provided by the client and other Independent Providers.
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm
Pay Rate: £10.07 PH
Our client is seeking interested individuals to work on a large corporate project for a minimum period of 3 months with potential for extension if skills are suitable, after initial trial period. There will be an option for some remote or flexible working. The successful applicants are required to work effectively as part of a large project-team. The key assigned tasks are likely to be
- Searching electronic and hard copy folders and naming and organising these according to clear guidance.
- Naming indexing and archiving documents
- Scanning and quality checking documents from hard copy to electronic formats.
- Highlighting information to be reviewed by subject experts
- Supporting project managers and legal advisor with other general administrative duties such as action notes and setting up meetings.
- Organisational skills
- Clear written and Oral communication
- Use of ICT and all common applications such as usual Microsoft Packages
Training will be provided; remote working may be an optionDesirable Experience
- Previous work in an office or large corporate environment
- Previous work on large projects as part of a team