Job Title: Programme Management Office Manager
MPA are currently recruiting for a Programme Management Office Manager on behalf of our client in Belfast. The post holder will be required to build and maintain good working relationships with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders, including.
- Director of Performance and Planning and Corporate Services
- Assistant Director of Planning and Performance and Transformation
- Functional Heads across Directorate
- Senior Executive Management Team
- The clients Chief Executive
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm
Pay Rate: £12.74 PH
The post holder will form part of a dynamic team, supporting a function that has responsibility for planning, performance delivery and the Programme Management Office (PMO), delivering effective and efficient business support service to colleagues across strategic programme areas, providing high quality project support, service and administrative support to the Planning and Performance Delivery Team. In particular, the post holder will;
- Support the development of PMO procedures, including standard operating procedures and processes, and service development within and beyond the organisation with multi-discipline teams.
- Work with operational teams to develop and maintain project assurance documentation.
- Be integral to the maintenance and continued development of the programme governance frameworks, supporting team meetings across the directorate and external to the Trust maintaining auditable PMO records.
- Work with operational and business intelligence teams to collate and check performance data for returns. This will involve reviewing data collected by other teams to ensure accuracy and liaison with relevant staff members to understand areas of inconsistency and non-compliance.
- Possess developed communication skills to enable to work effectively with people with different perspectives and to get the most out of business relationships and communicate clearly and efficiently with a range of organisations and individuals.
- Manage a small team supporting the delivery of the Programme Management Office.
University degree or recognised project management qualification and a minimum of 2 years PMO experience
A minimum of 5 years project management experience.
Experience and knowledge of HSCNI administrative systems. Data presentation, audit,
validation, manipulation and reporting experience.
Excellent organisational, administrative, communication and interpersonal skills.
Hold a current full driving licence which is valid for use in the UK and have access to a car on appointment. This criteria will be waived in the case of applicants whose disability prohibits driving but who have access to a form of transport approved by the Trust which will permit them to carry out the duties of the post