£16.04 to £0 Per Hour
MPA are currently recruiting for a band 6 Physiotherapist to join our team in the Coleraine area. The successful candidate willl undertake highly skilled and specialised assessment and treatment of patients. The post may be rotational between specialist acute, and community areas and may involve rotating through outpatients. The role will have an immediate start available and a pay rate of £16.04 per hour.
- To hold responsibility for own caseload ensuring delivery of an efficient, effective service in line with available evidence, national guidelines and professional standards in a variety of clinical settings
- To undertake appropriate comprehensive assessment of patients taking account of social, physical and psychological factors and use clinical reasoning skills to provide an accurate clinical diagnosis of their condition
- To formulate individualised management and treatment plans
- To use a wide range of treatment skills and options to provide a specialised programme of care, optimising function and developing independence
- To formulate accurate prognosis and develop comprehensive discharge plans
- Two years post-registration clinical experience to include 6 months experience in each of the following areas – rehabilitation including stroke, respiratory and outpatients.
- Evidence of relevant post graduate education.
- BSc/MCSP in Physiotherapy.
- State Registered or eligible for State Registration.
- 37.5 hours per week
- Immediate start available and going to March 2021
- Pay rate will be £16.04 per hour
- Holiday Fund
- Weekly Pay
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest. Please contact Sarah Wall on +44 (0)28 7035 7035 or send an up to date CV to email@example.com to speak further about this opportunity.
To help MPA Recruitment find you the perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information. This means your details will be entered into MPA Recruitment’s database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities. By applying, you're confirming you're happy for us to do that.