Healthcare, Pharmaceutical & Scientific, Retail
£7.83 to £8.06 Per Hour
The hours of work are 40 hours per week working between the hours of 9.00am and 6.00pm Monday to Friday and 9.00am and 5.30pm on a Saturday. Applicants must be fully flexible to work according to the rota. Additional hours may be required from time to time.
• Hold NPA Pharmacy Interact/ Healthcare Assistant Course or equivalent or willing to work towards
• Previous relevant experience working in pharmacy
• Be a Qualified Dispenser or willing to become a Dispenser
• Flexible to work according to the rota
• Team worker
• Excellent customer service skills
• Must be prepared to complete further training within the pharmacy
• Previous relevant dispensary experience
• Hold NPA Accredited Assistants course or equivalent NVQ Level II in Pharmacy Services
Salary for this position is £7.83 to £8.06 /hour
This position is initially temporary, however may progress to permanent.