MPA Recruitment are currently recruiting for a temporary Personal Secretary in the Enniskillen area.
This will be a full-time temporary role, consisting of 37.5 hours per week
· A minimum of 5 GCSEs (Grade A-C) to include English Language or equivalent qualifications or higher standard of education and 1 year secretarial experience
· NVQ Level II Business & Administration or equivalent and 1 year administrative/ clerical experience
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Provide a full secretarial support service to the team and other professionals.
· Use Microsoft Office packages as required to fulfil the duties of the post.
· Maintain diaries; arrange diary dates, venues, travel arrangement and hospitality. This also includes minute taking, audio typing and shorthand/note taking.
· Facilitate communication within the department by liaising with relevant staff. Dealing with telephone calls and enquiries and taking relevant action as appropriate.
· Store, retrieve and prepare clinical records for patient attendances and admissions and other hospital activities.
· Ensure the security and confidentiality of all patient records and information
· Deal professionally with telephone/face to face enquiries from patients and staff and members of the public.
· General office duties to include filing, photocopying, scanning, and dealing with incoming and outgoing post.
· Maintaining/ordering stationary/stock for the department.
· Type letters, memorandums and minutes. A high level of word processing skills will be required and the post holder will also be required to develop skills on Microsoft Office.
· Assist in the production of Power Point presentations required by department.
· Supervision of clerical staff if post requires so.
If you think you meet the criteria, please submit your CV to the link provided or call to speak to Charmaine Colhoun in our Omagh office on 028 8224 2595 for more information about this post.