Administrative Officer (Permanent)
MPA are delighted to be recruiting for our client in Belfast for a full time Permanent Administrative Officer.
Our client provides immediate and ongoing support to both homeless and vulnerably housed people, many of whom have complex and multiple needs. The organisation’s ethos is one of high tolerance, low threshold and all our services are based on the principles of harm reduction.
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm
Salary: £20,475 Per annum
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Provide general administrative support to projects including filing, photocopying and scanning etc.
- Take the lead on office management (i.e. stationery stock control, photocopier stocked etc) and liaise with facilities to rectify any issues
- Provide administrative support to Operations Manager to include diary management, scheduling meetings and appointments
- Maintain and update required spreadsheets in relation to our services
- Oversee all relevant paperwork is completed in a timely manner, managing their own time and liaising with management if deadlines cannot be met
- Record and process sensitive client information
- Complete and forward daily reports
- Coordinating meetings, preparing agendas, minute taking and timely distribution of notes
- Support staff with IT issues, escalating any issues or training needs
- Support the Assistant Managers and Data Analyst to collate, analysis and report data
- Support Assistant Managers to collate and monitor staff annual leave, sickness etc.
- Take track of all incoming and outgoing client and staff post ensuring it is distributed to the relevant person
- Help make sure repairs to the building are followed up on and completed in a timely manner.
Education and Qualifications
- Minimum of GCSE level C or above in Maths and English (or equivalent)
- Computer qualification or evidence of a high level of proficiency in MS Office packages (to include Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
Experience & Knowledge
- Minimum of 2 years recent work experience in a busy administration environment
- Knowledge of office information systems and procedures
- Understanding of issues relating to equality and diversity, confidentiality, and vulnerable adults
- Understanding of GDPR and the importance of client confidentiality