Administration, Finance & Accounting
£18,000 to £22,000 Per Annum
MPA are delighted to be working in partnership with a local Wealth Management firm to recruit an Administrative Assistant to support the Pensions and Investments team. This is a superb opportunity for an enthusiastic and open-minded individual to join a flexible and supportive team within a comfortable working environment.
Minimum 5 GCSEs/O’Levels – to include Maths and English at grade C or above.While a Third Level education would be advantageous a financial services related qualification/exams would be of more practical benefit.At least 2 years experience in the financial sector and should be familiar with back office systems (Intelligent Office).Familiarity with Pensions and Investment Bonds would also be desirable.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Reliable and punctual
- Enthusiastic and in fact passionate in their work
- Smartly dressed - business casual
- Able to deal professionally with a wide variety and age of client with equally wide requirements
- Able to work to tight deadlines in an ever-changing work environment due to changes in legislation/regulations and technology
- A strong communicator with an excellent telephone manner
- Ability to communicate professionally via email and letter
- Strong typing skills
The successful candidate will work directly with one of the Directors and will have to be willing and able to take on the responsibility of working with them on a number of cases and issues simultaneously and demonstrate their initiative to take work forward on their own. Discretion and tact is essential to handle confidential financial information, objectives and personal details. If you are interested in this role, please contact Danielle @ MPA Coleraine for a confidential discussion.