IT & Digital
MPA Recruitment has been appointed by a Global Consulting Agency to source a Penetration Tester – Senior Associate to join their team technical team in Belfast. You will be given the opportunity to develop and support our clients internal security technologies and services across their entire global and local network. You’ll focus on being the forefront of designing, developing, and implementing information technology including hardware, software, and networks that enhances security of internal information and protect the companies firm and their intellectual assets.
Our clients mission is to identify, control and reduce the attack surface across the member firm network while increasing our adversaries’ cost of attack.
Skills and Experience
- Experience engaging business and technology stakeholders at all levels to gather long term goals and requirements;
- Experience mapping long term business requirements to security architecture frameworks such as The Open Group Architecture Framework (TOGAF),
- Sherwood Applied Business Security Architecture (SABSA), Zachman etc.;
- Understanding of how to design and build security technology solutions aligned to a global central service environment;
- Understanding of security technology at an enterprise and solution level;
- Hands on engineering experience with enterprise security technology;
- Experience contributing to a central technology service organization;
- Navigating a matrix organization; and
- Experience collaborating with multiple stakeholders across functional and technical skillsets.
- Possess deep knowledge in a specific subject matter area or technical domain related to Application Security that is applied to solve business problems and deliver necessary results.
- Demonstrates proven skills and thorough comprehension in functional areas of Application Security both as an individual contributor and team member.
- Monitor workloads within the team to deliver against the requirements within Application Security while making sure leadership are informed of progress and issues.
- Performs Application Security tasks with autonomy.
- Expert knowledge of software development work with development teams to minimize vulnerabilities throughout the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Through expert knowledge of software development work with development teams to minimize vulnerabilities throughout the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Educate developers around secure coding practices and common vulnerabilities in applications (OWASP Top 10)
- Carry out penetration tests on applications to highlight vulnerabilities in the code
- Identify and understand all vulnerabilities across our Clients application landscape
- Promote secure coding principles throughout software development teams
- Determine critical risks to our Clients applications and work with IRSC to create mitigating controls to reduce risks in the live environment to an acceptable level
- Resolve challenging problems in collaboration with others and take initiative when appropriate to make independent choices on matters of significance, and influence others within the Application Security team.
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest. Please contact Andrew McSparran, Executive Search Consultant at MPA Recruitment on +44 (0)28 7136 0070 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.