HR & Recruitment, Administration
£10.08 Per Hour
MPA Recruitment is working in partnership with a well-established client based in Ballymoney to source a payroll officer to join their team on a full time temporary basis
The postholder will assist in a range of payroll duties to ensure the provision of a payroll function to all departments throughout the Association while complying with HMRC and pension regulations.
Duties will include:
- Ensure that all users of the payroll service are treated with courtesy and their requests are dealt with efficiently, escalating queries/issues to line manager/other staff as appropriate.
- Contribute to the development of a culture of Customer Service Excellence by promoting standards through your own behaviour and the encouragement of same in others
- Work to ensure that all the Association’s core values – choice, dignity, respect, empowerment and inclusion – are actively promoted through all aspects of finance activity as appropriate.
- Contribute to the development of continuous improvement across all aspects of the Association’s work.
- Provide assistance to managers and staff on payroll policies, procedures and practices as well as any other arrangements in place to ensure that the Association meets its legal/regulatory responsibilities in this area.
- Assist in the production of timely and accurate reports in relation to these processes as and when required using excel, word, TMS or SAGE reporting where appropriate.
Essential skills / experience:
- Sound knowledge and experience of providing generalist payroll advice at all levels
- Comprehensive knowledge of PAYE, NI and all statutory elements such as SMP, SSP etc.
- Excellent administration and organisational skills including strong verbal and written English
- Ability to prioritise multiple tasks along with strong attention to detail with the ability to cope with high volume transactions.
- Experience and knowledge of Microsoft Office 2013
To apply please send cv or call MPA Coleraine on 02870357035