FULL TIME, PERMANENT
£25,000 - £30,000 NEG
Our client is a successful, specialist manufacturing business located on the outskirts of Derry City. Due to sustained market growth, they are looking to strengthen their busy Accounts department by recruiting an experienced Payroll Officer.
Reporting to the HR Manager and working in a busy office environment, your duties will encompass the following: -
- Full accountability of Sage / Sage Micropay Payroll function for weekly / monthly employees.
- Deal appropriately with all Payroll related queries from Supervisors and Employees.
- Responsible for daily monitoring and updating of inhouse time and attendance system directly linked to Sage Micropay Payroll.
- Registering of new employees on to Time Management system and running of appropriate daily reports for shop floor.
- Facilitate Company / Employee Payments / Expenses through banking online software.
- Inputting of employee holiday forms and timesheets.
- Completion of monthly P30s and yearly P60s for Company Accountant.
- Preparation of letters for PPS numbers, Bank, Mortgage applications and other ad hoc employee requests.
- Manage monthly Company stationary order.
- General administration and other duties commensurate with the role.
Essential Qualifications and Experience:
- Functional experience of processing high volume payroll for variable weekly payments and static monthly payments in ROI and or UK.
- Familiarity with utilising Time and Attendance software for payroll processing.
- A sound understanding of ROI and UK PAYE taxation.
- Previous experience within a Manufacturing / Production environment.
- Certificate in Payroll Techniques (CPT) or equivalent payroll qualification.
Please contact Marc Doorish for more information, or click on APPLY NOW to submit your CV.