FIXED TERM CONTRACT (6 MONTHS MINIMUM)
£1,000 PER WEEK
We are working on a very exciting project with a Belfast based client and we have been asked to source experienced Accounts professionals for ongoing contract work.
For the current project, we urgently require a Payroll Accountant to collect, process and administer a high volume of timesheets on a weekly basis.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Organising and collating weekly timesheets (200-500 employees). This workload will be split between 2 Payroll accountants.
- Preparing the weekly payroll spreadsheet by mid-week.
- Dealing with all employee payroll queries in a prompt and accurate manner.
- Preparing the Payroll journal before Friday and posting the payroll invoice to get paid on or before Friday.
- Filing all Contractor start forms.
- Filing all payslips for contractors.
- Reconciling Holiday pay.
- Preparing Ad hoc reports when needed.
- Previous Weekly Payroll experience, ideally processing a large number of payments.
- Advanced ability with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Knowledge of Tax Codes
- Working in a fast-paced environment
- Good communicator
This is an amazing opportunity to start a career in a booming industry in Belfast. Please contact Marc Doorish on 02871 360060 for more information, or click on APPLY NOW to submit your CV.