£9,000 to £10,000 Per Annum
Job Role: Higher Clerical Officer / Receptionist
We are recruiting a part time clerical officer / Receptionist for a vacant role in Newtownards.
The focus of this role is to provide an efficient, confidential and client friendly reception service, as well as typing and clerical support.
Location - James Street, Newtownards
Hours of Work - Mon-Tues (9am-5pm); wed (9am-12.45pm)
Salary - £10.09ph
Contract – 3 Months with possible extension
What the role entails:
- Welcoming clients and putting them at ease.Monitoring of Waiting Area and notifying clinical staff of clients
still waiting after their appointment time.
- Operating switchboard.Dealing with telephone and personal inquiries at reception in a
sensitive and confidential manner.
- Taking, recording and relaying of messages accurately.Daily collating and monitoring of clinical appointment sheets
- Typing of appointment letter, reports and miscellaneous documents.Liaising with Estate Services in relation to job requests.
- Four GCSE’s (Grade C or above) to include English Language or equivalent qualifications
- One year’s clerical experience
- NVQ Level 2 in administration.
- RSA Stage 2 Word Processing Parts 1 & 2
- RSA Stage 2 Typing Parts 1 & 2
- Can demonstrate a capable level of ability
Be willing to complete basic Access NI Check
If you think you meet the criteria, please submit your CV to Michael.McAlinden@mparecruitment.co.uk or call our office on 02895211111 for more information and how to register for this role.