A LM 2611
£18,000 to £20,000 Per Annum
Private healthcare, Pension
We are currently seeking an experienced administrator on a part-time basis for our client based in Dunmurry.
Main duties & responsibilities:
• Interact with staff, clients, suppliers and visitors
• Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and email
• Issue responses to correspondence containing routine inquiries
• Perform general clerical duties to include, but not limited to, copying, faxing, mailing,
• Prepare and collate all documentation for the monthly payroll of all on site staff
• Provide support to the manager in maintaining supplier documentation
• Provide support to the manager in maintaining training records
• Order and maintain stock
• Meet & greet, answering and transferring of telephone calls.
Excellent organisational skills;Good communication skills, both written and verbalStrong IT skills, particularly MS Office.
Hours of work will be Monday - Friday 9.00- 2.00 however there may be some flexibility on this if necessary.
For further information, please contact Leanne on 028 71360070 or to apply, please forward your CV to [email protected]