MPA Recruitment has been appointed by a leading debt recovery and field services agency to source an Operations Manager for their call centre in Coleraine. This firm works closely with major blue-chip lenders, high street banks and utility companies to deliver outstanding collection services that meet their clients needs. They are the market leader when it comes to delivering debt recovery and field services in the UK and Ireland for both the utility and financial market. Due to their outstanding reputation in this area they have gone from strength to strength resulting in ongoing expansion and therefore more opportunities to join their exciting company.
You should have experience in:
- Managing a call centre team
- Multi-Channel Contact centre experience - Inbound and Outbound
- Leading a team that handles and receives in excess of 10,000 phone calls a month to deliver an outstanding customer experience.
- Leading a team to deliver business objectives, creating a culture that encourages ownership.
- Manage and drive individual team member performance, including underperformance, in line with company policies, processes and procedures to deliver excellent customer service and achieve centre performance targets
Required Key Skills:
- In depth understanding of customer satisfaction metrics and how these are influenced by in-life activities
- Excellent mentoring skills to deliver robust succession planning
- Advanced influencing skills to drive customer eccentric resolutions to issues
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills
- Detailed analytical skills to cut through and interpret complex information
- Subject matter expert on key aspects of area of accountability and ability to identify development areas, introducing timely remedial solutions
- 3rd level education
- Management experience
- Significant experience in people management within a results driven environment
The chosen candidate will need to have significant evidence of proven delivery of excellent customer service improvements, results and outputs and have experience within the financial industry and an understanding of the FCA regulation.
Apply today !