OM LM 0412
£35,000 to £45,000 Per Annum
Our client is an expanding manufacturing business based in South Derry. They are renowned for offering professional, high quality, bespoke products, and the company continues to win major prestige projects throughout Ireland and the UK. Due to continued growth, a new role has been created that would suit an experiened Operations Manager.
- Ensure that communication between departments is ongoing and utilised to maintain an environment of continuous improvement.
- Support the company's production planning and make sure the business is adequately resourced.
- Train staff and managers to ensure that everyone is performing adequately in their role.
- Providing a leadership support function to teams and motivate staff to achieve production goals.
- Manage budgets and costs effectively in respect of the planning process.
- Act as a liaison to senior management and directors.
- Ensure key performance indicators are in place and production targets are met.
- Implement any new policies and procedures relating to the production process.
- Introduce and manage in-house IT systems ensuring that they are fit for purpose.
You should be able to demonstrate the follwing key skills:
The apply please forward your CV to email@example.com