Job: Office Manager
Location: Greater Belfast
Salary: £19.06 PH
Hours of work: 37.5 Hours Per Week (Monday- Friday) Flexible working between 8am - 6pm
Main duties and responsibilities of the job.
The Office Manager role services and supports the client/customer that it works for within the Public Sector. This role involves working with a range of internal and external stakeholders.
The role of an Office Manager is both demanding and challenging, operating as it does in a highly pressurised
and scrutinised environment, and on occasion outside of normal business hours.
Applicants for the post must, by the closing date for applications, have:
- At least a primary degree, minimum 2.2 classification, in any subject. Applications will be considered from applicants with formal qualifications of an equivalent or higher standard to those stated.
- A thorough understanding of the role and functions of the Northern Ireland Assembly and the political environment in which it operates including the current challenges facing the Assembly.
At least 3 years’ experience of:
- Leading and managing individual staff members or a team of staff to ensure the quality, accuracy and timeliness of work.
- Analysing information from a range of sources to develop high quality written documents which support and inform effective decision making.
- Planning and organising a diverse workload, delivering high quality work to tight deadlines and in line with organisational policy and procedures.
- Developing and maintaining effective working relationships with a wide range of stakeholders such as colleagues, managers, elected representatives, departmental officials, and other external stakeholders to ensure a high quality service and achieve tight deadlines.
At least five years’ experience in each of the areas detailed at (a) - (d) above.
To apply for this position please send your CV to Jamie.email@example.com
Or for further information and a confidential discussion on this post please call Jamie at our Belfast office on 028 9521 1111.
Please ensure your CV is accurate and update with full personal contact details, education history, qualifications, and employment history.
MPA Recruitment are operating as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
MPA are committed to providing equality of opportunity in employment and welcome applications from all suitably qualified applicants irrespective of gender, marital or family status, religious belief, political opinion, disability, age, race, nationality, or sexual orientation.